A Cool New Feature For Emp

Nuvollari

Yeah..pretty much like in the Ladder games...but it will be fun if we can check the records(like how many games u ve played-winsloses)in the lobby.The track rec should be for normal games too...:)

Look in battle net...When i wanna check a guy's record.i type /stats nickname and it says how many loseswinsdisconnects...Its like in RA2.

Right. Thats sounds like it would be a fair bit of work, and it would be RA who would implement that as its his server...

Having said that, the server doesnt actually deal with results at the moment (hence the fact we cannot tell how many games are being played, even though we know its a lot).

Perhaps that is one feature we wont get for a while, even though I would to see it.

Another question for the Great Rooraa himslef. But seeing as how..."non-easy" it was to get the reporting going on his first reported attempt, I dont think it is too easy.

I would imagine most players would find this a slightly lower priority then some of the other things Ra has planned.

But lets wait to hear from him himself.

Yea I can do that the problem is just that I've been so busy with my job lately that I haven't had any time to work on improvements.  What little free time I do have is spent playing.  Things usually slow down around December so maybe in a few months I can finally do all those things I've said I'll do.

• 3 weeks later...