HELP! Last Ordos mission briefing lyrics needed!!!!

Reactor

Thanks. I've listened a couple more times, it appears that after "We see the whole of it" comes something like "We break armies in ruins" or maybe "We bring armies in ruins". Still, it is one of the 'darkest' parts of the speech, as comprehension is especially hindered by buzzing and echoing of the sound >:(

I know, those digital speeches and stuff ruins the whole lyrics, Edric O certainly oppose both Atreides and Harkonnen mentats, even in his voice. The "we break armies in ruin" appears to be correct, as the lyrics start to make sense.

As for Ordos mission 5 lyrics, it's also a hard task, but I think I can deal with most parts. I shall mark unundestandable parts with the usual symbol. I have the briefing lyrics in MP3, so listening it a couple more times may give me the results I (and of course...YOU) want. It's just that crappy digitized mumbling...

A great reason why you SHOULDN'T smoke!  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

So this "What comes around,comes around" means there will be an event, which cannot be avoided? For example: You have no money, but you will need to eat shortly, since you'll get hungry. This is what "what comes around,comes around!" means? :)

• 1 year later...

I know, more than 3 months have passed, but I wouldn't open a new topic for this...

You know, if you build the Harkonnen Palace, the background voice says something: "Death Hand missile ???????". Now, I want to know, what the hell the last word is! You know...you put the Harkonnen Palace to its respective place,and then the background voice says this "Death Hand missile ........" sentence. Please, will somebody answer what is that word?

Someone...