Emperor isnt DEAD.

Nuvollari

We need to get a setup package made so the server can live on if I get hit by a bus or my equipment room burns down (or Kalony invades).  I built the server with pieces of code from some of my projects that should eventually go commercial so I can't really release the complete source code but I can release the binaries and the backend db so it could be setup somewhere else.

Since Gun and Erjin maintain some of the primary Emp info threads here, I figure you guys would be ideal people to help maintain the server (probably should involve Gobalopper) in case it needed to be setup somewhere else down the road.

If you're interested, just keep on me to get a setup package and docs made as I'm fairly busy with my company right now and haven't had much spare time for emp coding.

Dude, dont worry about the time thing, the way I see it, we are eternally grateful for your hard work already.

The only sad part is not being able to change things in the server if we need, as it uses code that would become commercial software. Well...that and you getting hit by a bus, thats bad too, of course :P

Emp will live on until no one plays it, and at that point I will be THE best player of emp in the whole wide world.