going to need a little help

i played emperor for a couple of months when it 1st came out, loved the game; i however left the emperor scene because of my inferior computer, the gameplay seemed quite sluggish and it became no fun and boring since it took  a long awhile for my units to cross the map. It's been 5 years, I recentley ordered the game again because i lost my old cds.    Emperor should arrive mid next week. 

***Comp now, 2 gigs ram, 9800 radeon pro, i  will easily handle this game now compared to my last comp

***  Ill be a noob no dout just wondering if i could get some help with strats and what not. help learning the factions (strenghts, and weaknesses) would be greatly appreciated also..                           

mind hooking me up with xwix?  where can i get this

hope to be on soon     

thnx

What, one of those really physically fit young things that follow me around ?  :P

The type that screams my name out everwhere I go, stands at the airport whenever I come or go for a glimps of me ? Stands outside the court house to support me, believing I am innocent even though I am guilty as hell ?  ;)