Urgency HELP pleas!!!!!!!

cilc01

Hi skorpia thanx a lot for your offer for help...ill contact you if some problems will appear ( i hope no problems but nothing is sure:-) im working on our web but i havent net connection at home now (unfortunately :-( ) so im working on graphics and texts with sadian....so good bye everybody :) :) :) :) :) :)

• 1 month later...

so people, i have started work on our czech emperor webite again...we will have new design, but texts and contains will be the same...now i have enought time for it.... :) :) :)

if you have any tips and tactics send it to sadian or to me...

2skorpija: i have a problem, so i want to ask you if you cant help me...try to open my emperor web ( its still under construction ) www.dunaweb.wz.cz/news.html ;then try to resize window-width to maybe 200-300 pixels...as you can see, the text is hovering above the menu on the left...i cant understand it because text and menu are in two separated table-cells...i realy dont know what to do with that, try to open source code and see it...so if you know how to repair it, reply on the forum "urgency help pleas" on fed2k discussion or send me im...thanks a lot...XboW_WTF ( i write it here too because i want to be sure that you will read it :-))) im fooooool :-D )