Guseng or kopec?

Guest fole

Guest ih8clwns16

If you can't beat it with gunseng try Copec. The game afterward isn't any different (not as far as i can tell) and its easier with Copec. Copec is already well fortified and can launch the death missle. The easiest way to beat the mission with Copec is to build about 5 gunships, then send them to attack the Con Yard (wait till death missle is ready) and right after u tell them to attack it launch the missle on it, then the gunships will finish it off. Quickly go for the factory, and then once the gunships return and reload, go for the second factory. It's really easy. Then just build up a lot of sadukar, elites and regulars(if your allied with them), and finish off the base.

Here is my strategy for the mission

once again i beat the comp's bum rush

first I just delayed comp with whatever i could find

then i built up a Hangar, 6 Gunships, and 2 Helipads

at each entrance i had 3 Gun Turrets

Using scouts i spotted enemy waves while they are miles away so i fly those Gunships in

3 shots for a missile tank 4 or 5 for a Inkvine, about 5 or 6 for an Assault Tank

but its a good idea to have 5 or 6 M.Tanks of your own

for the attack, i used 2 m.tanks and slowly got into his base

then i used those Tleilexu leeches to remove the body guard, Then i used my M. Tanks to reomve the Palace

BTW if you have those Gunships up reduce your Turret force to 2... Comp will Death Hand your Turrets if there are three in a row

if there are less he'll nuke the Consts. Yard but it can take 2

i chose gunseng and it was easy. how could you choose copec? hes gay and killed his own father. For gunseng all you do is build a lot of missile tanks and take them down the right side causeway, outrange any turrets there, then proceed to the palace and fire at it. once it is dead, you win