need help- harkonnen home world

Guest gjarreau

Guest gjarreau

Does anyone have a walkthrough for the harkonnen homeworld, with atreides as your faction?

I had very little problem conquering their territory, but their homeworld is tough to the point where I don't want to play it any more.

send air drones out to scout you will find a small harkonnen base up and to the left of there main one.drop a monter thingy at the far left of that base you will see a concret wall there blow it up 10 freman will be in side. use thme to finish off that base. the harkonnen will not send so many to your base use hawk stike on the barons gaurd.most will run off in 1 or two times(not devesters to slow)sneke in some fedikay to destroy the palace. they will NOT rebuild the palice so dont worry. since that thret is gone build lots of mongose and monter thigys. use a advased caryall to drop them on the island on the right of the hark base. use them to finish the rest off. all you have to do after once the palece is gone is take out the constution yard and victory is yours!! wow this is my largest post ever.

@nd last levels are tough, especially when funds run low... This level requires a bit of micromanagement on you forces, take time to repair you're units, and slowy advance you army. The comp rarely sends Devastators to you but keep a relatively sturdy defense nearby. The key unit in this mission in the Minotaurus, build as many as you can and flank them with mongooses, and put a Sonic tank or two infront just in case. The only enemy unit to becareful of is the missile tank, they sting... alot.

Guest gjarreau

I finally got em. The air drones helped alot, and I used a lot of sonic tanks, some ngineers, and a few minotaurs...thanks for your help