Heard the matrix online was gonna be awesome

GUNWOUNDS

if you have the matrix reloaded dvd 2 disc set (i dont know if there are any other sets) look on the special features disc and there is about a 20-30 minute preview all about the game... i have no idea if there is one on revolutions, i havent looked.

It's pay to play isn't it?

ya, because its strictly an online game... i guess game companies these days just dont get enough out of the buyers when they pay $50 for the game itself... nooo they have to then suck out 20-30 more per month... the reason i dont play MMORPG's ... i heard that this game will have a map that expands much larger than any of the GTA games, and apparently they have figured out a new way to let players load the game where even if you hae 56k it wont lag... and there arent load sections like in GTA or other games... as well as they've made it so that even if hundreds of people rush to one building for whatever reason they have (maybe the one visiting?) then the building will be able to withstand the huge numbers and there will also be no lag. sounds like it would be an awesome game but it is a pay to play game.

ya, because its strictly an online game... i guess game companies these days just dont get enough out of the buyers when they pay $50 for the game itself... nooo they have to then suck out 20-30 more per month... the reason i dont play MMORPG's ... i heard that this game will have a map that expands much larger than any of the GTA games, and apparently they have figured out a new way to let players load the game where even if you hae 56k it wont lag... and there arent load sections like in GTA or other games... as well as they've made it so that even if hundreds of people rush to one building for whatever reason they have (maybe the one visiting?) then the building will be able to withstand the huge numbers and there will also be no lag. sounds like it would be an awesome game but it is a pay to play game.

It's would most likely be a hoax about the no lag thingie...every MMORPG claims so :D

Can't blame about the monthly fee, they need it to keep the servers running and make expansions(I mean really making expansions, not like most korean MMORPGS that are only 10% complete and call the other 90% "Expansion" and scam money...)

But $20-30 US is way too much, I doubt that the game would really be so attractive...