Duke Nukem Forever: a poll

Andoreion

Eventually it'll be out. They've set no target date, which is kinda dissapointing. The reason for the inkown delay is because they're rewriting the engine. I believe they wanted to use the quake engine, but in the end they decided to rewrite the engine.

Eventually it'll be out. They've set no target date, which is kinda dissapointing. The reason for the inkown delay is because they're rewriting the engine. I believe they wanted to use the quake engine, but in the end they decided to rewrite the engine.

Eventually- Which is probably going to be a few years.

I don't doubt it will be released.  The question is will it be any good when it is released?

It had originally used the Quake engine, but they overhauled it to use the Unreal engine, then again to use the Quake 3 engine I believe.  Now they're probably using the UT2K3/4 engine or something.

OPh well.  I'm not holding my breath.