XWIS doesn't work for 3 days

IPgurney

Hi !!

I'm new on this forum, but not on Emperor..

My clan and me, are playing to Emperor with WXIS since one or two weeks... but since wednesday we can connect to XWIS, but after few seconds it's showing this : Error, disconection of Westwood Online..

Is there a problem with XWIS ? Have u the same problem than us ?

(ps : excuse for english.. I'm french)

thx

Bye

IPGurney membre of [iP]CLan, old Emperor Clan..

hi again

nop... still the same message.. I try with 2 new nicks... doesn't work

now, are there players on XWIS server ?

++

IPGurney

yes... we have been playing for many days... it is not broken... works just fine.

People are playing right now !!

:)

ok... It still doesn't work.. May be I've got a problem. Which one ? don't know. I can connect to the lobby, but the links like "host" or the "friends list" and "back" don't work.. I see nothing in the lobby (there are no games). Then a little window comes and say me : Error, disconnection of WOL.

Should I downnload again SWIS or install again Emperor ?

Someone can give me a hand plz ?

Thx

IPGurney

ok... It still doesn't work.. May be I've got a problem. Which one ? don't know. I can connect to the lobby, but the links like "host" or the "friends list" and "back" don't work.. I see nothing in the lobby (there are no games). Then a little window comes and say me : Error, disconnection of WOL.

Should I downnload again SWIS or install again Emperor ?

Someone can give me a hand plz ?

Thx

IPGurney

delete emperor from your computer..... re-install.... then go to WOL and download 109 patch... then download the NEW XWIS program and logon....

however.... the problem you are experiencing is maybe the name limit.... you are allowed only 3 names... if you try to make a 4th name and logon... you will get booted off.

ok.. I will do that, but I do not know why I have been able to play just after installing XWIS, and this during 2 or 3 days after and now I'm getting booted off ? I have XWIS for 2 weeks only..

Arf

ok will try ur solution Gunwounds..

EditPS : I juste test my nick on XWIS... and it's showing this :

server: 62.93.200.61

nick: ipgugu

: 375 u :- Login to XCC Online failed!

: 372 u :-

: 372 u :- Strike Team: http://strike-team.net/

: 372 u :-

: 372 u :- Your serial number has been temporarily banned. Visit Strike Team for more information (SID: 14860).

So what's the problem ? I only have two nicks, and this one has not been created on xwis, but on WOL... An other one created on xwis do the same thing..

May be u will be abble to see my problem..

thx

IPG

Because WOL always returns the "bad password" error, all new serials XWIS tried to validate are marked as invalid.

I've now marked them as valid manually, so you should at least be able to play EBFD on XWIS.