How many dune books are there?

Guest wilsonj

Guest wilsonj

How many dune books are there?

I have read dune, dune messiah, children of dune, god emporor of dune, heretics of dune and chapter house dune. Are there any other dune novels I have missed?

Well six by Frank Herbert and another prequel novel by his son and Kevin J. Anderson. In no particular order:

Chapterhouse Dune, Children of Dune, Dune, Dune Messiah, Heretics of Dune, God Emperor of Dune and the prequel House Atreides. Two more are planned House Harkonnen and a third that I believe is titled House Corrino

• 4 weeks later...

You missed a few Gob. There is the Dune story book (Based on the movie), the songs of muad'dib (Which vecha has convinced me exists) There are lots of colouring books, The Eye, which is a walking tour of Dune (also by Frank Herbert), The notebooks fo Dune (full of sayings by irulan, muad'dib and a bunch of others, edited by Brian Herbert), the Dune encyclopedea, and a couple more I cant remember right now.

Yes there are a few others, I was just giving a list of the Dune novels. I also think Brian Herbert created his own Dune Encyclopedia of sorts while making the prequel novels, I'm not sure if he will be releasing that...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...