Islam, a hoax?

I found an interesting site created by *ex-muslims* who claim the entire religion is one big lie:

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/main.htm

''Who we are:

We are ex-Muslims. Some of us were born and raised in Islam and some of us had converted to Islam at some moment in our lives. We were taught never to question the truth of Islam and to believe in Allah and his messenger with blind faith. We were told that Allah would forgive all sins but the sin of disbelief (Quran 4:48 and 4:116). But we committed the ultimate sin of thinking and questioned the belief that was imposed on us and we came to realize that far from being a religion of truth, Islam is a hoax, it is hallucination of a sick mind and nothing but lies and deceits. ''

What do you think about this?

I found an interesting site created by *ex-muslims* who claim the entire religion is one big lie:

''Who we are:

We are ex-Muslims. Some of us were born and raised in Islam and some of us had converted to Islam at some moment in our lives. We were taught never to question the truth of Islam and to believe in Allah and his messenger with blind faith. We were told that Allah would forgive all sins but the sin of disbelief (Quran 4:48 and 4:116). But we committed the ultimate sin of thinking and questioned the belief that was imposed on us and we came to realize that far from being a religion of truth, Islam is a hoax, it is hallucination of a sick mind and nothing but lies and deceits. ''

Islam is a false religion..... it claims that their God is the same Jehovah God as the one the Christians worship... but this isnt so... Allah's origins go back to being a pagan moon-crescent god. He has nothing to do with the Christian Jehovah god.

Allah Jehovah

Therefore islam is a big hoax ... and their holy book has been found to contain satanic verses as pointed out by Mr Salman Rushdie's book titled "Satanic Verses"

:O

''Who we are:

whoa... never heard anyone call mohammed a rapist before..

Well, if as in my case, you don't believe in a god, or religion for that matter, then none of them are believable, hence all equally believable.

thats not logical.... just because you dont believe in a God... that does not make all religions and Gods equal...

Your disbelief in various items does not automatically render them all equal.

Huh.

In my personal opinion all religions are equally believable to me

so if i  made up my own religion about a God that orbits earth who is composed of cookie dough chocolate ice cream.. and he grants me  a wish every day.. you would say that is just as believable as Islam? or Christianity?

It's not really a problem but yes.

Here lemme rephrase my statement....

well no it would be a problem since they all claim to be the only way to salvation.

So there can only be one.. but if you believe them all to be believable.. then you would a legit problem...