Minotaurus Rush Advice

Seth

How long would it take for a Kobra tank devastate a base and a devastator reach it. In my opinion Minotaurus is the best unit for defense and offense or even a Rush. Kobras are not that good they have to deploy before using their true potential, and devastators are too slow and missile tanks have weak armor.

Therefore I recommend using minotaurus as your main assault units does any one have any advice or sneaky but useful tactics to share

Kobra's are better in my opinion.

The move pretty fast and thus can be where the action is. How I just hate the Atreides for it's slow units. Ok, Atreides have good base defence but you also need to protect other things like yer spice fields! Ordos can sent quick reinforcements, Atreides not.

Mino's are also easely fooled since they shoot everthing they got in one blow and if that shot misses or only get's a scout it leaves them helpless for some time. A Kobra however spreads it's shots more effectively. This way they are way better against "infantry rushes" and projections.

Mino's do have a little longer range however... (But Kobra's have more armor and regenerate)

Position the minos in the right place and have a lot of them can the scouts or any fast unit evade them combined with the mongoose. A laser tank tried to attack my minotaurus army but one of them hit it with one shell and slowed down then easy target. Just make sure even one shell hits so it would slow down and with some mongoose THERE IS NO ESCAPE

If you're rushing, bring them in with the Advanced Carryalls. keep a group or two of 5 ad. carryalls, so you can bring in lots of units from lots of directions - and move into the base slowly (one step at a time), but destroying everything as it comes into range.

Indeed.

I now know Mino's are better then Kobra's in general.

Kobra's are so hard to use on a attack.  :(

The best thing of Mino's is that in a small group they can destroy a very large group before they even get the chance to fire!

Their splash damage is good and they burst everything they got in one blow... However as I said earlyer that can also be a drawback if the other opponent micromanages good.

It's very simpel why Mino's are the best (ground assault) unit:

-In order to attack effective you need a large group.

-Mino's are good against large groups (Because of Splash damage and quick burst!).

*Remembers how my Mino's destroyed over 10 A. tanks which were just trying to get close to fire...*  ;D

Indeed minos are the best send 4 of them in the Base and they blow them to sky high in no time. Kobras are hard cause you have to deploy them before they use their full potential in the cannons.

By the way did any one notice that all mechs have the joints or "knees" at their back why is that. I mean that looks  cool but it is questionable ;) ;) ;) ;)