Generals in Spanish to English

Procyon

I have C&C generals in spanish, but I want to change the spanish voices of the units to english, because they sound horribly and i want the original voices.

I only want to change the voices not the texts.

I know that I must change the AudioSpanish.big for the units voices and SpeechSpanish.big for the ingame voices and mission briefing.

I don`t want to buy a English generals copy, because is expensive and hard to find.

What would happen if I replace these files with the ones of the English demo?

Oh yeah I just looked at my Speechenglish.big and it is the same size. :-

I suppose it could be transeferred over something like MSN or maybe mIRC, but it would take a couple of hours, depending on your connection.

Well if you have MSN, IM me your address and I could send you them sometime this weekend, I am GMT +0. The storage space that I have is far too small for the files (50 MB) so MSN is the only way I could send them too you. :-

MSN is really slow though, even if u have a fast connection (60kbps or so) you will only ever get 30. Probably cos it encrypts it or something.

Surely its easier for you to just 'obtain' the english version of the game from the internet and then copy the english files to ur c&c gens folder.

Anyhow, I bet MSN has some limit to the size of files that can be sent.

• 2 weeks later...