Final Fantasy Fanfic

EWS

Just really testing to see if there is interest.  If there is, I probably wouldnt want a single character from a game.

More like a job, character class, race etc....

There would be more restrictions as well, but as I said just testing the water

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, a Final Fantasy Fanfic would be great!  Come ON people!  Show that you're interested!  If you have played Final Fantasy, you'll know exactly how good a FanFic would be if done properly (and EWS would do it properly).  Those of you who haven't played Final Fantasy, you are disadvantaged souls... buy any FF game now and be enlightened!

I think a FF5 system would be good, but not the same world or anything.  Creating your own Jobs would be good as well.  I would have to make some alterations to the Dragoon Job Class though... mwah ha ha... ahem.  Yeah.  JOIN, PEOPLE!

I really dont know how much I would be interested.  I would probably sit out for a while before jumping in.  From what I can tell, most Final Fantasy games have awesome stories, but I have always hated the gameplay, and so I quit before getting into the game to far because the gameplay just sucks.  I was with my friend when he beat FFX, and it seemed ok, but other than that I just dont know.

The Final Fantasy Games are some of the best RPG's ever created.  They involve you so much it is unbelievable.  Give it a try.  We need more people.... but yes the system of FF5 was the best (also it was slightly being the best FF game ever) but I would also like to include the magic system from FF7 as I think that was the best.  There would be a story line (which i will create have an idea already) and in good all terms of FF games, there will be an ultimate bad guy (who I will control as well as my proper character.  However, what else happens is up to you.....

Ill do some research and using my own knowledge will send you some stuff on the series if you really want.  But I will post here everything that you need to know.  I am going to ask DK if he can help me as we are close friends and both are fanatic FF fans.  So any questions just IM me or him.  Or add me to MSN.