mods from download, working online

syczek

need some informations about playing online dune2000 with SiegeMultiMod i tried play online with this, and game crashes

Connection Failure:game is out of sync!

i tried to use another mod aftermatch

this mod, is good, but is another error if i try online

netDom.cpp

Get Next Square 7577758 [GgameTicks=78776]

i found the core of problem crashing of Rotorzconnect

rotorzconnect dont work on Forbidden dune2000(taken from kazaa, or imesh, )

and MED2K dont work on this same game.

i maked a test

i install orginal and pirated.

on this first, all programs(MED2K, and rotorzconnect) work normally, and very fast, but on this second type of game, none program dont work..

[to Gob, and moderators]

please dont delete this post, is not about playing online with pirated game, i have buyed orginal , but i maked a test, hows program work on legal/illegal game.

results is here

tests about launching programs on orginal game

program | version of game | pirated | orginal |

MED2K 1.06 has suspend no

shai-hulud-2000 1.06, 1.02 ilesets not extract yes

Domination 1.06, 1.02 no yes

Tibed 1.54 1.06 1.02 yes yes

dune2000 train+11 1.02 yes yes

results ending is , med2k have a anti-pirated shield, and newer dont work on pirated game , in orginal ggame, work normally, without errors

domination cant work on pirated, "file caddr.dll not found" on orginal, still work but is too low.

tibed work on all types of game pirated and orginal

dune2000 +11 trainer work on all types of game, but version only 1.02 (in some sites i found trainer +11 for 1.06 :-) ]

shai-hulud-2000 cant extract a tilesets , or extract, but erronous. but maps can be maked, but some tilesets are lock, impossible to use bloxxice and bloxwast

and returning to core of topic

some friends from poland, have RC and installed siege multi mod, and can play online without problems, i tried same thing, and effects are negative

hows mod from this website work online, with installed rotorzconnect

please give name of mod ,and yes or no to playing online with mod

syczek you have to realize that when you modify your game no one can guarantee it will work. Regardless of whether you own a legitimate copy or not, if you install mods or change the game files it may not work.

And unless both players have the exact same versions of the files the game isn't going to work. So if you are using a version you downloaded of the internet or you've modified the files it is likely your game is going to crash and there is nothing we can do to help you.

syczek you have to realize that when you modify your game no one can guarantee it will work. Regardless of whether you own a legitimate copy or not, if you install mods or change the game files it may not work.

And unless both players have the exact same versions of the files the game isn't going to work. So if you are using a version you downloaded of the internet or you've modified the files it is likely your game is going to crash and there is nothing we can do to help you.

if i have rotorzconnect? rotorz protect game from crash, some persons play with mods, the my uncle, have dune2000 modified by siege multi mod, and have upgraded trikes and raiders

i dont have this, and uncle always kill me using only one unit "trike" with weapon devastator and crate explode, destroy my base, quicky.is possible to playing online with mod, but needed is a stable windows 98, or windows2000,

syczek why do you want to be a cheater ? you will spoil the game for everyone else who doesnt cheat. i for one will not help you. ???

shy

p.s. rotorzconnector doesnt stop the game from crashing , it just connects players,and keeps them connected.