What character do you want to see come back in Dune 7?

Andrew

I have no faith whatsoever in the Herbert son and his sidekick - the Lucas-esque Mr Anderson.  The prequels are all a disaster in terms of style as well as ideas.  I mean psychic sorceresses as proto-Bene Gesserit !  Give me a break !

Anyway to answer the question...  the only plausible gholas would be some Tleilaxu.  There's no way Sheeana would have let Scytale pull a Muadib trick on her - knowing the consequences of the advent of the first one.  Somehow she doesnt strike me as one given to nostalgia - save for a Dune-type of planet.  Therefore her migration would have establish itself on some world - transformed it and we'd probably have met survivors of an encounter with the machine ennemy - or perhaps some aliens (which would have been cool to explore: all of humanity's evolution confronted with an entirely different form of life.  Some will no doubt argue that the "new" face-dancers are precisely that: aliens - but it always striked me as very odd that not ONCE did humans encountered different sentient beings.)

G.

I'd love to see a story with the gardeners, or whatever Frank had planned with them/the rest of the story.

You can't kill off the oldest character.

Although Frank had a way of killing off most main characters in the books.

Murbella is cool. 8)

That just came to me. Though I really liked Dar and Tar I think they had their time, and will probably be allowed to rest. Didn't all the samples get destroyed though?

Dar and tar are present in the memory of Murbella and the others BG.

Duncan must come back, don't forget he is the main caracter of Franck. Of course Miles will be return cause he is the best Commander (like Duncan) and according to the Matriarcal a great danger is close to the Imperium.

For the rest let the dead people in peace!!!

A last thing: the gardeners are vital pursue on this way....

My idea is that it's clear the role of the Duncan ghola is to "train" Murbella and convert her, and the mission is over.

BG is the novel continuity, not Duncan ghola.

However i don't mind if Duncan returns.

What i don't understand is the gardeners obviously means return of ecological concerns, and i don't see what could be the place of ecology in Dune 7.

I hope Brian can come up with an idea that is motivated by more than tribute to legacy.

I also want Miles to return and use super-powers.