connect to multi

jaken

shygirl

Thank you. That's one step closer. This "newbie" does not want to get online and stuff things up for others.

I can log onto the sight and see names of people their but as to what to do next I haven't a clue. I like to chat while playing and I can see that going on to, I think. Can I find instructions about playing on line somewhere?

hi scotsman

probably the best way for you to learn is to watch a game in progress,you could observe a game , for instance while me and ghost play , you can also talk while the game is in progress. ghost is a good player , and i think he would be a good mentat for you , you should arrange to play him on-line , im sure he would help you with your game.

shy ???

Hey Scotsman

I'm always willing to help but Shy is the one to watch if you get a chance. I have NEVER beat her and there are very few playing who can. Even at its peak she was rated as a top player. Anyway enough Shy worship for now, here is another site that has some different things to look at: www.bradontour.fsnet.co.uk/

Shy and Ghost

There's only so much talking I can do before getting my feet wet. Its time to get involved with gaming. I could do with joining my first online game as an observer before I branch out on my own.

I just printed of the pdf of the manual to find out the commands that can be used for the multi player gaming. I'm doing my bit to destroy the Brazilian jungle. i know pretty much all the gaming commands, but nothing about the online commands ie. talking to players (f1-f7) and surrendering to become an observer etc. Can someone walk me through the commands you think I might need when online, to get involved in a game as an observer then as a player, also the talking with players while online.

It's in my scottish nature for a chin wag!

Am I right that both of you are online about 9.00pm GMT?

Ghost

Went to the sight you told me about(bradontour), its still under construction! :( Glad to give you a game. I'm 20hours in front of you time wise. I hate to say this but if you want a game 10am Saturday morning in Canada would be 6am Sunday morning in Zew Zealand I think? :O This would be the best time for me. God what a horribly thought getting up at that time on a Sunday morning! Let me know what you think?

ps I may still need a little help with what to do with the online commands.