Generals

Fuzi0n

well lets say its atr-hark or atr-ord late game, he has bout 40 mino's with a couple of drones and some scouts around then there's nothing hark can do against this;

devastator's suck, assault tankx have a chance but will get owned by a mino barrage, inkvine if u have around 80 maybe,

Ordos still has a chance against this with kobra's and laser tanx.

drop 4 or 5 devs in the middle with advanced carriall, or other units and the splash will blow the piss out of the minos,

or ordos u can use laser to hold them off while you pump out wave after wave of motor infantry or many even kobras.....gasp......kobras remember those things?

with ordos it can be done, not with hark, good players have drones circling around their mino's

IMO it can with a combo of devs, missile launchers, inkvine, adv carr, elites, feds, worms, nuke or other subs like guild, holomaker.

On a small map it requires lots off micro offcourse.

• 2 weeks later...

''and sneak are u not playing zh?? why's that?''

I only have a pirated version of Generals, as I did not trust EA after all the (r@p it's made

''Ordos-GLA : fast; sneaky tactics; unit design : gazzers-toxin tractors''

I understand the comparison that is trying to be made here, but the Ordos are not sneaky. They do not even have pseudo-stealth brute force that most supposedly stealthy teams in most games have.

Speaking of which, it is nice to see that WW has got the idea of true stealthyness fairly correct in this game with some of the GLA's units and the ideas behind those units... pity the GLA don't really have that many stealth units and the only stealthy thing that most of them can do is cloak..... but that's better than a load of psuedo-stealthyness (psuedo-stealthyness just angers me)