GTA Vice City

Timenn

I don't doubt there was a topic for that in the past. But that was for those lousy ps2 gamers. And they could only play an ugly and bug-filled game.

:P

Now it is time for the pc game, which rocks forever!

*I can't guarentee that there are no spoilers*

Great city, and great missions. Although I was dissappointed in the last mission, it is surely fun to fly and drop littly bombs for example.

Nice things to do: *Spoilers*

Do the vigilante missions in an Apache (Hunter) 8)

Shoot with that good pistol through windows to hijack cars.

Go on rampage with the Apache.

Make cool stunts with the bikes.

Try to get 100% (Still have to get to that :))

Well, what do you think, and what are your 'nice things to do?'

Hey who you calling lowsy! >:(

If you get all the hidden packages or if you beat the game you get the apache right. My game got scratched so I have yet to finish it, have to replace it.

Vice is an awsome game. I love doing stunts with motorcycles.

For computer I modded it so that the harley accelerates to like 1000 mph in a second. Its top speed is like 400000. Havent gotten it that high yet but still its dam cool. If you go off the bridge going off starfish island there is a bump and when i go off it i fly over the police station and into the airport. :) the crash is really cool and if im reall lucky i land it.

There are som tough missions in Vice City. More then in GTA III (at least in my opinion). I'm currently "stuck" with the small heli to place bombs in the building and the rampage in the mall, where you have to crash all shopping windows.. I'll get them done though..in due time..

What I also like is the prostitutes in you car. Find a quiet spot and you'lll get extra life (of course you rob them afterwards, so basicly it's free :))

Yes both of those missions just take luck. One time or another you will get through it. For the heli thing just move as fast as you can and for the mall just grab an Ingram mac 10 and run at the windows and break them. Keep at it until you get it right.

Timenn: How do I get the Hunter, other than getting all 100 packages?

I like the game. I like the addition of the special hit areas of the cars (i.e. shooting out tires, and shooting through windshields), the motorcycles, and the helicopters (I'm also stuck in the RC heli level. Also, the idea of buying houses/garages in addition to your starting save point is pretty neat.

Come to think of it, maybe mouse steering will help a bit?). However, I was disappointed to see there were only two areas, and the second one was less than spectacular.

Oh, and one of my favourite things to do is ramming motorcycles with as large a vehicle as I can find, causing the cyclist to go flying. I don't even bother picking up their money any more, I just drive on in search for more cyclists. :D

To my knowledge, those 2 are the only ways.

When you have 100 packages (they harder to find now, more adventure :)) AND accomplished the last story mission. Then the Hunter will also appear on a helipad in Washington Beach (on the ground).

The Hunter makes the Rhino obselete, really :)

When I'm driving I will knock of cyclists, of course :)

Well, what you said about 2 areas, I don't have the feeling that Vice City is so much bigger then Liberty City. But I don't care though.

I was dissappointed in 1 thing though, most rampages are too easy. You will get a good weapon, and you need to kill alot of gangmembers. But the problem is that they appear in groups now, so it is alot easier to kill many. So they could have raised the numbers.

What rampage do you mean, Nyar, where you have to smash all windows? Where can you find that one. I believe I got all rampages on East Vice City.

The Vigilante and Firetruck mission are better now, it's cool seeing burning people run. But I'm dissappointed that you still have the same annoying Paramedic missions (I beated them thought last night :))

About the RC Helicopter mission: It is hard in the beginning, but once you can fly the thing, you will agree with me that that mission is one of the funniest in the game. And once you mastered the RC Helicopter, flying all the other helicopter will be easy.

It's the first mission in Diaz' mansion after you've killed him. You need to go to the mall and intimidate all shop owners to pay for protection. To achieve that you have to smash all shop windows in that mall. I manage to get many, but then cops start to swarm all over me... As you only have 5 minutes, it's kinda hard to achieve (most likely I'm doing something wrong)..

Ah, the mission. I thought you was talking about a rampage.

However. You should use a heavy weapon to smash the windows, you know the weapon you got from Lance for the mission to kill Diaz? That weapon is located in the basement of the Vercetti Estate (downstairs, NOT in the mainhall)

It could be necassary to be laugh like a lunatic when you smash windows, it surely if funny :)

What I meant about the Hunter was this:

When you get 100 hidden packages OR you accomplished the last story mission, the Hunter will appear in the army base.

When you got 100 hidden packages AND you completed the last story mission the Hunter will ALSO appear on a helipad in South East-Vice city (Washington Beach)

I hope there is no confusion anymore.