Nav Sharing Emperor Expertise is Done

Navaros

that's it. i'm done. i do my best to help out everyone in this Forum with Winning Strats and i get repaid by being stabbed in the back by the same ungrateful n00bs who i've taken my own precious time and care to help out.

so forget it. i'm not sharing my Emperor knowledge and expertise with any of you any more.

i know most of you are probably too ignorant to care, but it's true when i tell you that ***NO ONE*** who posts in this strategy board on a regular basis is *ANYWHERE CLOSE* to being as good as me at Emperor except for ken, and likewise ken's posts here are the only ones that are even of a comparable caliber to mine.

i am sure most of you ungrateful guys won't even care about the fact that my Winning techniques will no longer communicated to you and many will even be glad to have me off this board. but that doesn't change the fact that my posts here were a million times better than most of the other useless schlock cluttering up this board.

to ken: as a last request, if you're gonna do something with this thread i'd ask you to just lock it so at least people who wonder where i've gone will always know the answer since the link to this will still be available.