christianity

Emperor Harkonnen

I did not say that. those where your words not mine. I said that I think that Atreides are inspired by christianity. I did not say the reason.

the reason though is that christianity is conserned with the individual persons wellbeing. that is what christianity is pretty much all about. this is also how the atreides are.

exactly vanguard. The DE explains it in a way that makes total sense.

THroughout the ages before the great revolt, religion had to change in light of space travel and animal and plant life over all the universe. Naturally many religion melted together and finally because of fear that the jihad might create dangerous offshoots, they unified completely all mutated and non mutated forms of religion. what most people dont understand is that the various cults and religions that did not accept this were destroyed. So that those had to go underground.

Of course I dont believe any of this.lol but its fiction, everything is possible in fiction! hehe

so those who didn't want to merge the religions were for example the zensunnis? the rest became the orange catholic bible?

so this means that those who didn't want to be merged into one religion were a threat to humanity, and much less tolerant when it came to religion than the others?

if I remember right, the zensunni did join the C.E.T. Also, the zenshiites are problems for me, invented in the prequels.

your right though the jews still existed. isnt that ultra strange? I think its really cool though, still havent figured out it's purpose. it must be large.

It is very realistic that christianity would merge into other religions, due to their tolerance. and most of the christian lands want other cultures into their culture. cultural exchanges. This is mayve why islam still exsist in the way they do in dune because of the groups in islam who have absolutely no toleranse for other religions.