New Ladder.

Advoc8

I took the rules from the Terrorist Union website and I think it is the way people generally play online. I have an ok website to post results, the main purpose however is record results and as soon as I have a nice tally of results I'll put them up. I am going to use the Starcraft ratings calculator.

To record a game result, the Loosing Player Must Email

the Names of Both participants to DuneLadder@yahoo.ca

This Ladder is to accurately represent the skill levels between Fighters of Dune 2000 Online.

I hope both old&new players choose to participate.

Keep in mind this is for 1on1, not 2v2 because that should be for clan tournaments in my opinion.

NERTHH

NO ENGINEERS.

NO RUSH FOR 6 MINUTES.*

NO TURRETS OF ANY KIND.

NO HARVESTER HUNTING.**

These Locations Are The Only Current Battle Zones

MAJOR: Habbanya Erg, The Imperial Basin, The Shield Wall

MINOR: Mount Idaho, Muaddib's Cave, Seitch Shuloch, Sihaya Ridge

* Rush constitutes killing any building, killing concrete, sitting on concrete, blocking harvesters in spice field or in refinery and preventing a player from normal development of his / her base.

** Harvester Hunting constitutes killing enemy harvesters in a spice field that is either far from the enemy base and / or where there are no enemy units present if its close to an enemy base.

8 minits has been the rush limit for a few years now,and is ample time to have a full base and about 40 units + troopers, if your quick , you should also be starting your second base at this time while simaltainiously attacking your opponent , just rebember , its quite easy to kill 5 ai in 8 minits , so one opponent should be no problem.

shygirl4

p.s.i enjoyed our game the other night Advoc8 , would be nice if we had another one soon

http://mysite.freeserve.com/shy ???

• 2 months later...