New Blood

-_Trench_-

Thanks inoc..the only thin i really need now are some cool skins for infantry(cyborgs) and the Devestaotr (look fleshy with one big red eye somewhere just stick it antwhere lol)....and icons for the houses and sunhouese- what i had in mind for my flehsy race is the Infested terran portriat for their icon...i need an emblem that cries out in bloody murder "MERCENARIES" all over it...need a harvestering conglomorate sort of icon ..and ow i could use alot of help and ideas both of my mods- SNC and NEW BLOOD are doing great.but i am very un experienced an your wisdom Inoc is much apreciated ;D

One of kingpins ideas was, I believe, to somehow make the unit shift xaf and abilities once it had deployed and landed. I'm not 100% on the specifics of this operation, but I'm sure some time would reveal the answer.

Yeah, I was helping him on that mod and it didn't work.

:D you did !!! cool thank inoculator you rock...I am working on two mods- One based on the dune universe and the other my own and they will both be very very cool trust me- the first mod is going to hve lots of extencive unit conversions- most of which are done expet the ordos((Richeses)) units and the subhouses but they are comming together...the sub houses fornew blood so far are the -Harkonnen Terrorists- -Ordos Smugglers- and -Ecaz- i think thats what the sword people are called :P...............

the other mod which will either be named "Project Tichandrious" or "SNC mod"....i think ill go with the first name- right now one of the races buildings are ready and a little more than half the units...the other unit concets are on paper...This mod i wont put alot into but will be more like a pilot mod for mods of the series to come complete with a Storyline ;D

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

when ever you get th screenies up and running Ill be there to see em- my head is about to burst into flames to see what they look like :P

:D

C://Westwood/Emperor/DATA

I might have the slashes wrong :P

You have the slashes wrong aswell as two slashes after c: where there should only be one.

Correct is, "C:WestwoodEmperorDATA"

;)

You asked