Damn, Ghost recon........

Do you use a firewall and / or an active virus scanner ? If so, turn of the virusscsanner, and the firewall if the scanner alone isn't working.

Do you what the upload speed is you have ?

It could very well be the host, with his crappy UL speed. Try a host you know has good UL speed and see if you lag in there. Another thing to note, it may also be dealing with RAM, video card, etc. So check those out, too.

Are you shure the speeds they show are the right ones ?

This is what mine should be, and as far as my own readouts are showing, that if way off.

Think those test can give an pretty good indication. Just as bandwidthplace.com does. Although it would also depend on the browser you are using and the OS your running. Win2K gives me an download in every test of about 900kb where Linux on the same computer and same browser give me 1800kb. [ after that Opera for Linux crashed taking with it my whole X console, what can I say it was a Beta release :- ]

What I'm trying to say, those online tests use your internet browser with all the limitations of it. So the real spead is probably higher. [ in my case it can't handle a dual uplink and something is bugging it that I havn't find out yet. . but then I don't care ]

As for 151 upload .. .if you don't have to many players and your PC can handel it being a host it should work fine. It's not that much, but it should do the job. [ I think :- ]