good players?

Darkrul3r

Ah i can remember the old FCUK when it was just earedil, me, acelethal, dplasma and kebab we dominated the ladder big time in a near white wash 1 month. Qm and clan. It was just as fun in PIG clan where i played most of my clan games over the months. Main players in PIG were boss, me, max, mdk, marcel and ace (who became my best team mate). Boss was great player too and is probably underated, we had alot of games together in custom helping each other with strategies. We Did win the clan ladder once with PIG in the middle of all the hobbtz cheating. Then b4 i left ENDO picked up the title. And now the ladders are shut down eh thats a shame but u could see it coming...

How u doing anyway Ace? and does xvayne still post here?

schorpie is back and we rocked the house for a little while today and krazyorse was onlineTHURSDAY-FRIDAY night and we killed for some fun then as well and man it is good to c the older legends to come back so all you other legends get back here as well 8)