Knife Fight map for C&C Generals!

evelded

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i have made my first generals map "patchwork mesa" designed as on emperor game.

If you are interested, i would be glad to transfer it when you are online. Some old emperor players already have it ;D

You can also download the map from the following site:

www.cncden.com in the fan maps section, online and skirmish maps

Hmm, well I just had an idea. If you like, we could try a major project to re-produce all the maps from Emperor and convert them to Generals, although the originality factor wouldn't be too good. ;D Then again, there's copyright, and all that crap. :P

There are also some interesting maps from Earth 2150. After all, someone did make a map for Generals that was as close as possible to the 'Streets of Gold' map for Red Alert 2. He even gave it the same name.

• 4 months later...

For those that like to play generals on emperor based maps the following is available:

- knife fight 8 = knife map for 8pl ( mirror map )

- fortified canyon ( 6pl map of the EBFD mappack )

Knife fight 8 is already available on www.cncden.com in the fan maps, online/skirmish section and fortified canyon is nearly completed and will be available around next week.