Grr...Stupid Worm

Skilzat99X

Man I need some help with the Atreites emperor worm mission. Not the worm, the attackers. I can never get enough defense up. Then I always have to build windtraps and that wastes time. Could someone give me the best DEFENSIVE strategy. ???

all i can say is do your best,

one thing i would recomend is deploy your kindjal on the inf rock that you start with.. don't bother worrying about the stupid mission about capturing the buildings tehy show you

i would recomend also projecting some minos or any other usefull units you start out with

just hold them off as best as you can untill you can start building units such as kindjal and minos and sards or fremen or whatever subs you have

Yeah that was the most irritating and worst mission. Build turrets middlw and around bases! If you see Ordos Deviator coming, make sure you take it out first or else you'll find yourself fighting with your own units. Mongosee are your best be against those b*****ds.

Then build a few engineers transport them into APC, then get carryall to take the APC and then bring them to the abandon base. Capture the megacannon and sell it cause evern if you manage to catch it, it'll still attack you. Bring that base up to speed, mix freeman fedyrakin with those saudakar elite soldier and make your way to the worm's head. Shoot it and make sure you blow it up real good!