Nyar...(nvidia upgrade)

The new DetonatorXP drivers are updated drivers for any video card that contains the Nvidia chipset (including TNT cards).

What it does is, it enhances the abilities of your video card. With the new 28.32 drivers (for Windows ME), I have noticed some performance increase (meaning more FPS (Frames Per Second). Another thing is, that it's more compatible with the latest DirectX version and takes more advantage of it's possibilities.

Before anyone upgrades to the drivers provided by Nvidia (and not chooses for his/her card manufacturers drivers), is that all extras that a video card offers are lost. Example, a video card with Nvidia chipset offers also TV out. If you upgrade your drivers with Nvidia ones, you will lose the TV out option.

In short, if you want performance, choose Nvidia drivers. If you want options that your card offers, choose your card manufacturers drivers.

I hope it's clear, other wise just let me know and I'll try to explain differently.