Easy passwords

pointybum

A vacant minded emperor player broke into my palace, knicked my smelly underpants and went out for a wander (obviously to try and pull a few birds). He then crepted back in and put them back exactly where I left them, hoping I wouldnt notice.

Well, I didnt notice, but every body else in the street did.

Doompower informs me that he like many others, saw my skumdoc name in bc rooms. He even paged me but I conveniently went deaf, so he thought.

If espionage was the chain of thought, wouldnt it be smart thinking to use a lesser known skum name, and perhaps use a player who actually plays bc's so to not arouse suspicion?

Gunwounds drops in to say hi. He tells me my skumdoc account got hacked into and it was sendakon. He said he was paged by him (as skumdoc) saying hi.

Later on Procyonb breaks a habit of a lifetime and actually tries the art of talking instead of his verbal toilet. He tells me it were Gunwounds that hacked into my skumdoc account and did it to lose points etc.

Well, Procyonb wasnt satisfied with my reaction and predictably launched himself into that verbal toilet.

FEW multi nicked, organised losses, and now they have approached the digital bit stream approach to point rigging.

So, if you're schloppy like me, y'know, use a password that remotely resembles 12345678...... need I say more? ;)

bless em