EBFD and Mouse

Have you ever had trouble with Emperor dropping out to the desktop or even the battle scene view suddenly changing on you? If so, borrow a different mouse for your computer and try it. You will be amazed that the little rat causes game troubles like that.

i've never heard of that? i'm going to venture to guess it happened to you? lol. well i guess it's good to know in the event it ever happens.

WAY offtopic here. oper, how can you're location be 'Long live the fighters, *FEW* FEW*Jr. as far as i know that's not a location but a statement. ::) :P lol j/k

Have you ever had trouble with Emperor dropping out to the desktop or even the battle scene view suddenly changing on you? If so, borrow a different mouse for your computer and try it. You will be amazed that the little rat causes game troubles like that.

I'll put this in the "did you know thread". Thanks Oper.

i've never heard of that? i'm going to venture to guess it happened to you? lol. well i guess it's good to know in the event it ever happens.

WAY offtopic here. oper, how can you're location be 'Long live the fighters, *FEW* FEW*Jr. as far as i know that's not a location but a statement. ::) :P lol j/k

Yes, it did. When it first happened, I was teed cause I just entered a game that would have been a very nice battle between Guns/Pro/Senda/me.

• 2 weeks later...

lol! you woulda gotten your ass kicked...HARD! lmao! guns and pro vs. you and senda? lol. total annihilation. :P

It wouldn't be the first time and not the last but we have had some long battles online between clan mates ... the longest that I can remember was a little of 3hrs.