Strategic command.

exatreide

Hey I just thought all you war gamers out there might be interested in picking up a copy of what i think so far, the best grand strategy game about the second world war...

You have fight either as the allies or the axis...

and you can change your politaal stance on the fly...those damn swis taking to much for themselvs? invade and crush the little devils...

would you launch operation barberosa? or conqour the rest of europe? its up to you...

the best thing is the research point system. you can buy research points.

you can come up with some prety interesting scinarios. What if hittler had waited two more years before invading poland? what if he had devloped heavy industry weapons. jet aircraft and bombers to hammer the crap out of london and liverpool. heavy tanks would roll over france... italion jet fighters could pound the hell out of egypt as italion tanks rolled over the desert...if egypt falls, maybe turkey and spain will join the war on the axis side. the fate of the free world rests on a american, british invasion of france in early 1943....

curently.....whare i am...Russia finly fell to the to me. 2 years after i took moscow. they fell back to the urals. whare i blockaded them and pounded the hell out of them with rockets and jet aircraft.

The americans and brits have been trying to invade france for 3 years..only to be pushed back by heavy italion and german resitence. the only reason they were able to land, was they had massive amounts of aircraft in england...i had nealy all my aircraft in russica. after russica fell....i have shiped them over to stop those pesky allied aircraft...did i mention i had level 3 jet aircraft...oh..and i am rebuilding my german fleet behind the protective danish coast....

oh and buy the way. it was a romanian army that finly took the urals. thanks edric. the reich marchs onward thanks to you....

going to go now...have to go finish them off......

http://www.battlefront.com/index.htm sorry you can only get it online...but it dose ship to all of europe.. so be happy danes, dutch,romaininas...and other people over there.....