Isn't it about time...

Dante

Bullfrog released Dungeon Keeper III? I mean they've been sitting on their laurels for far too long, while DKI is thrashed by DKII. And their website gives no clue, neither does the trailer with DKII. Once and for all, are they EVER going to release a DKIII?

And, while we're on the subject, what will it be like? What could the creatures, landscape, etc, look like? You get the idea, thoughts and postulates much apprecitated.

Bullfrog released Dungeon Keeper III? I mean they've been sitting on their laurels for far too long, while DKI is thrashed by DKII. And their website gives no clue, neither does the trailer with DKII. Once and for all, are they EVER going to release a DKIII?

And, while we're on the subject, what will it be like? What could the creatures, landscape, etc, look like? You get the idea, thoughts and postulates much apprecitated.

Did they stick to there Release date? If they din't and keep on delaying it then i tottly agree wtih you. but when Progeramers are rushed games useully aren't as good. nintindo for example keept delaying there games OVER and OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN. but i think it was to not get you to buy anything else. thinking the game was going to come out soon. I mean i heard before there was NO WAY they could stick to a certin Release date for the Gamecube. they din't have enough made. But no they stuck with it to stop you from geting that X-Box/PS2/Dreamcast

I don't mind it takeing a long time to make a game. it fact the longer they have the better the game. Progeramers are offtin Rushed. and can't do as could as they normely could. They only get 3 hours of sleep! Wow. and there working ther minds half to death. Even if they are lazy Phyiscly.

but its when they keep on delaying it that i get irrateed.

Well. you could look around online see if you can find any Screens of the game. from maybe a gametesters site or there offiel website<If they have one> To see what its like. it may have been canled. i'd check if i where you.