Emperor and Windows XP

TG2003

I found that Emperor would only work with Norton uninstalled, as i tested it to see if it would run after Norton was uninstalled and it did. If i reinstalled norton software, it would no longer work, even if you disable everything to do with norton, it would make no difference.

I got the computer to run with norton 2003 almost sable for 5 hours, and then the emperor crashed. To do this I only had auto protect ON plus I had the main norton 2003 Disabled and auto update OFF, to stop it from crashing... plus nvidia off too. Other then that I say leave norton out when playing emperor and try another anti virus. If you have more then one computer you can make it just a games computer like I have with this one and never put any real details in it and wipe it every 15 days to be safe. If you have the time that is.

If you do not have another anti virus then zone aralm is good but it will not stop trojens and things just d.n.s and i.p port scans, but it will not clash with the game once you configure the program to let emperor.exe out and the game.exe you will be on your way playing emperor. Another good thing is that zone alarm give you the i.p address of the last i.p. it could traceafter someone dose one of the many scans that can be don on your computer. You can get a demo of zone alarm from there web sight.

Don't forget never give up ;D 8)