Dune 3000: Evolution (StarCraft Total Conversion)

Silen

Hey! I just visit your website and I found there's a mod called The Hammerhead Project (A mod for Starcraft) to tell you the truth, I been following this mod since I first found it about a few months ago before it stop updating and now, I see it in your website. I cannot understand what it said in your website, can you please tell me if that mod (The Hammerhead Project) can be download? and can you please tell me also if that Red Alert 2 mod called, Starcraft 2 contain all those three races? and if that mod (Red Alert 2 Mod: Starcraft 2) can also be download?

Thanks in Advance!

I got a few questions...Is it compatable with StarCraft 1.09? Windows XP? How did you get it to use one unit to build and one to harvest? How did you do the Power system? Ho did you get rid of "supply"? What editor did you use? Does the MCV disappear when you build a structure? Etc...

Sorry, I just love to mod StarCraft, but it's sooooo d*mn hard...

Is this possible in the InGame Editor? The one that is with SC in the retail box?

Make "Heroes", customize units with name and STATS...

Make "AI Triggers".. When you are moving to a spot, an event is started like 200 units summoned... or a gate opened...

Make "inside buildings levels for multiplayer team", where 2 player fights together inside a building...

Make 2 player campagins...

Where did you find an MPQ editor compatable with 1.09?

All MPQ editor compatable with 1.09! # WinMPQ, MPQEdit...

Are the ornis there selectable?

Yes =)

Hey! I just visit your website and I found there's a mod called The Hammerhead Project (A mod for Starcraft) to tell you the truth, I been following this mod since I first found it about a few months ago before it stop updating and now, I see it in your website. I cannot understand what it said in your website, can you please tell me if that mod (The Hammerhead Project) can be download? and can you please tell me also if that Red Alert 2 mod called, Starcraft 2 contain all those three races? and if that mod (Red Alert 2 Mod: Starcraft 2) can also be download?

Hammerhead Project can download in March 2003.

StarCraft 2 (ra2 mod) is dead =(

----

---

--

I don't understand mant of you questions... so...

*Is it compatable with StarCraft 1.09? Windows XP?

-yes

*How did you get it to use one unit to build and one to harvest?

-It edit in Arsenal 3 and ICE.

*How did you do the Power system? Ho did you get rid of "supply"?

-Buildings use power, but units - no. As in Dune 2000, Emperor...

*What editor did you use?

-I use many editors... 15-20... BinEdit, TblEdit, MpqEdit, WinMpq, Arsenal 3, Arsenal Zero, StarGraft, MemGraft, "Unit Resize", Grp Converter, CV5, AIEdit2, ArrEdit, TileEdit, GotEdit, Ice, MPQDraft,Isom, LoEdit and other...

*When you are moving to a spot, an event is started like 200 units summoned.

-Building limit is away.