Sign in to follow this  
Sneakgab

Life of a sandworm(story suggestion)

I think someone should write a story where the main character is a sandworm, I would so but I do not currently feel up to such a monumental task...

I wouldn't mind 'The life of a thumper'

Click.... Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. What's that noise? And that lightning? Oh, no....

Well actually, Nema that's not such a bad idea:D but you may recall that one Dune story I participated in provided of course that you read it, my team had that special group of sand worm thieves, and it would be quite cool making a story on them

I don't recall at the moment. Remind me... how do you tend to go about stealing a 400m-long sandworm?

You see, that's why the missions are extremely rare:D

Anyway though I don't feel like giving you a lengthy explanation, since I don't really remember how they did it myself:D. Suffice to say it involves various instruments and powders, fremen training, and training from 5 years old up until at least 30, and still the operation remains dangerous...