Spew All About Politics Here

And I even doubt America has so many weapons, you are also forgetting with the world combined they can produce more weapons then America, so they can replace the "rocks and sticks".

You're too confident in America's arsenal, why you aren't calculating the world's total strenght and weapons.

And try throwing armed civilians against armed trained forces and regular soldiers, the civilians will probably be slaughtered.

I'd say of those 100 million citizens only 50% know how to shoot a gun well and only 10% of those 50% would be brave enough to oppose a trained force. And those 5 million that are left would get slaughtered by the enemy - you need more than a handgun to fight a war.

ok, you are saying that they would get slaughtered. by who, exactly?

how large is your trained force? numbers please.

secondly, how in the world did they manage to get here unscathed?

And I even doubt America has so many weapons, you are also forgetting with the world combined they can produce more weapons then America, so they can replace the "rocks and sticks".

You're too confident in America's arsenal, why you aren't calculating the world's total strenght and weapons.

worlds arsenal? Uhh...what arsenal? Oh yea, China. Is that all you got? Perhaps russia has a few nick nacks here and there, but thats about it.

Wait, dont forget the mighty arsenal of Finland! LOL. yea, that will certainly spell our doom.

Heh, "much" more then the American trained forces. If you take a look at the country report site, I would say the Americans are outnumbered.

Oh wait? Your ignorant brain forgot about Germany, England, France, and all the other europian countries, Japan, Indonesia, thailand. And the list keeps on going.

So how many weapons and how much weapons are the Americans capable to produce, you tell me please.

Hmmm, the civilians gets slaughtered by the enemy, while the American army has been crushed?

worlds arsenal? Uhh...what arsenal? Oh yea, China. Is that all you got? Perhaps russia has a few nick nacks here and there, but thats about it.

Wait, dont forget the mighty arsenal of Finland! LOL. yea, that will certainly spell our doom.

We're talking about the whole world here. France+England+Russia+Japan+China+Italy+Spain+countries of Middle East+all the other countries you can only think of.

The production rate of the whole world is a lot bigger than that of US

much more? hardly. they barely have any trained military at all. how many trained troops does France have? what 10,000 at the most?

and no way to get here.

you plan on sending them all at once or just a chunk at a time?

How about gather them in Canada and Mexico and attack jointly from the sides?

i thought of all those people. I thoght of 1 billion africans carrying sticks and old muskets, trying to get to america...but wait, they cant.

or did you and kirov have some kind of teleportation device you were going to use?

Like I said, gather in Canada and Mexico.

where in Canada? do you even have any idea about canadian terrain? You are going to rally 1 billion people in the Yukon? LOL. No fighting necessary. they all die from the environment.

and how did you get 1 billion people into the Yukon anyway?

oooh guerilla warfare. the problem with that is that we already have thousands of troops out in the world. you have no troops here in the US.

WE will be the ones using guerilla tactics on the world. Since China is your primary, #1 source for the success of this war, we guerilla china first. then all your hopes come crashing down.

Uh oh. no china. you lose then.

oooh guerilla warfare. the problem with that is that we already have thousands of troops out in the world. you have no troops here in the US.

WE will be the ones using guerilla tactics on the world. Since China is your primary, #1 source for the success of this war, we guerilla china first. then all your hopes come crashing down.

Uh oh. no china. you lose then.

US has almost no chance of invading and defeating China. No Chance. There are just too many people.

transport ships...?

lol. lets see: 1-2 billion people requires about 1 MILLION transport ships

ONE MILLION TRANSPORT SHIPS will evade US satellite detection?

ROFL

you guys are soooo funny

thanks for the good humor today. i like laughter.

:D

Dude, who said anything about a billion men????

Several hundred thousand well trained soldiers would be enough for first attack.

lol. i never talked about invading china, only destroying their MILITARY capability (easilly done). China has too many unarmed impoverished people. easy pickings. but we wont invade them. nearly all those 1 billion people have ZERO military capability. we ALREADY have planes based near china- they have basically no air force at all. They will be aerially bombed, wiping out their military capability long before you can use china to stage some massive 1 million transport ships to 'stealth' their way to the US. ROFL

lol. i never talked about invading china, only destroying their MILITARY capability (easilly done). China has too many unarmed impoverished people. easy pickings. but we wont invade them. nearly all those 1 billion people have ZERO military capability. we ALREADY have planes based near china- they have basically no air force at all. They will be aerially bombed, wiping out their military capability long before you can use china to stage some massive 1 million transport ships to 'stealth' their way to the US. ROFL

That would be stupid, because China has nukes and they would launch them. And no the SDI will not be built until at least 10 more years pass.

Several hundred thousand well trained soldiers would be enough for first attack

your ONLy chance to win is to dump 1 billion people on our shores at once. 1 million soldiers - basically most of your entire trained army of the world - will perish long before they arrive. that is still about 1000 transport ships. not a chance ...not a single chance they get here.