Does anyone know what the Fremen are saying?

Guest LtTitan

Guest LtTitan

Well then they are completely wrong! It doesnt make sense the way it is used. Why does Westwood do stuff like that? They used to make good quality gaming, and recently they are like crap. The take a great game off the market (Emperor), the horrible making of Yuri's Revenge, the screw ups with Red Alert 2. What else could go wrong with Westwood? I bet their new game sucks too.

It just doesnt seem right...

Guest LtTitan

Maybe we should start a petition to get Westwood to make BETTER QUALITY GAMES. Like their older games, such as Command & Conquer, Red Alert, and Dune 2000. I think they started going downhill when EA bought them, because now they are a part of Electronic Arts, and have to worry about 'censors' and 'kids'. What a bunch of crap!

Come one, lets band together and get Westwood to go back to what it used to be, a good company with GOOD QUALITY gaming!!

Guest LtTitan

Why is Emperor on the Westwood website? They did make or are responsible for the making of Emperor. And dont say the best they could do was Red Alert 2. They made awesome games, like the original C&C and the original Red Alert.

Lets go for Westwood to be like the old days of good quality, rather than them worrying about sales and money. They didnt used to care about that. They cared about their games being good quality, and they didnt have to censor themselves either. Such as in the RA2 intro, when the president says, 'I dont give a hoodinickel about your legacy!' What the hell is a hoodinickel? He should have said damn at least! This is wrong, and we must get Westwood back. For the gaming peoples' sake