Iron Storm

Dude_Doc

This game really rocks! I love it, well, at least the demo. Okay, so the demo is buggy, but they will erase the bugs for the final release! What's it about? Alternate History! World War 1 started in 1914, and in this universe, it has been going on for 50 years, which puts you in 1964. You are the soldier that will find out why the war never ended, and many other questions. Anyways, I love this game, get the demo at:

http://www.iron-storm.com/

-OR-

http://www.fileplanet.com/

Yeah, I know, but this one, first: you can choose between first and third person perspective. Second: it's more like a sneak-game, you can't just slam the door open and rot the enemy full of bullets. Also, you can't have all weapons the game offer, if you want to have another gun, you must drop one gun of it's type (say, if I want a super shotgun, and I have the super-rocket launcher, I have to drop the launcher to pick up the shotgun). Besides that, the story is the far most interesting than other boring WW2 games, where all you do is to kill as much as you can-type of playing, why else do you think they made Wolfenstein and Medal of Honor? :). Anyways, I'm getting this one... disagree? Well, try the demo out and find out for yourself!

Nah, Hitman felt unfinished. And so did the sequel. If you want a real game where you get the chance to sneak, shoot and think, whenever the level, then I recomend Deus Ex. In that game, nothing is linear. You decide how you wish to complete the game, kill all enemies, sneak past them, or both depending on location. Even better in Deus Ex 2: There you can complete the game without killing one single living thing!

• 2 weeks later...

how the %^&* do you beat the 3rd level?!?! i cannot figure it out!

lol the 1st was simple.. very simple. but the 3rd i take out the 3 snipers then guys kin building, then i go left and then kill those guys.. but by then i always end up dead.. bleh. frustrating. but fun