Homeworld GOY Edition

How can I get it to work on XP? ??? It says I need a patch.(I have two CD drives.) Got the patch. But it still gives me an error saying there is no or an invalid CD. ??? This is all with compatibility set to Win 9x/ME. With Compat. settings off, I get a GPF (It says it had to terminate.) Any help? ??? Anyone? :( PLEEZ! :(

The error:

homeworld.exe

homeworld.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of somethig, the information you were working on may be lost.

Also, where can I update my video card's drivers? ???

Now that we're sure you've updated everything, it looks like a corrupt ptogram or incompatibility with another program.

A thing you could try is to close down all backgroud programs that are running.

Other programs that might conflict are cd copy programs or virus scanners (I have expecially bad experience with Norton *shivers*).

Also, is there a way to have the patch automaticly downloaded, like with EBFD, or do you need to download and run the patch manually ?

At this point, I would also suggest to try Sierra's tech help. They seem to have a good tech support.