Pictures

Emperor Harkonnen

Yes it's free, I never use programs like that which costs money. I hate those profitiers (in dutch we have a really good word for that :))

So here is the link:

http://www.howiesfunware.com/ScreenCp.exe

And just install it somewhere, etc. And when you want to take screenshots, just press F12 or PrintScreen. But make sure you have the program (That Quick Screen Capture) open when you do this. (I did this several times wrong in the beginning :))

And make sure you hear the sound when taking the screenshot. Sometimes it's a bit slow. And you may have to redo some shots. Just 1 hint. Take some shots first, before you come to the point you want to take screenshots. Cause then it will all run flexible

whoa, how did you find that gem. i think i spent days searching for a free screen capture utility that can capture directx screens. and all i ever found was that damn hypersnap dx that's shareware and which displays an ugly message on the pictures if it's not registered... :)

here is what I did: (I use my old computer, with windows 98)

1: I open the program(howie's something), and minimize it

2: I open the folder dune2, and click on the dune2.exe

3: I press F12, and does not hear a sound

4: I press alt+tab and enter the place where the pictures are supposed to be saved, nothing there.

but when I press f12 in windows it takes a picture

• 1 month later...