Emperor Battle For Dune Map Editor

Emperor Harkonnen

The tabs do exactly what they say they do. If you want to add something like say, a rock plateau, double click on something like 'Rockcliff1' and then click on the 'Add' tab. (This is all under the main tab ZONES). Now just click on points of the map where you want to rock plateau to be. You'll effectively be determining the perimeter of the rock plateau when you do this. I've never used the rotate tab, but I've never needed to rotate my rock plateaus anyway.

Anyway, looking at the tutorial now, I see that you don't need to use any of the minor tabs (add, rotate, move, scale). Just follow the instructions EXACTLY, and you'll be fine. I didn't have that much trouble with it when I followed the instructions, you just have to read the wording carefully. If it doesn't tell you to do something, then don't do it.

Make sure you double click on the rampjointlallL/rampjointallR so it appears just above the selection box. Now, click on the tab 'Move'. Now click on the point you want to change. Now press the spacebar. That should be it. If it doesn't work, tell me EXACTLY what you did, and in what order.

No it's the only map editor of Emperor. Made by WW.

You have to double click on the tile, and then select the vector point. And then press space

If you have already done that, I don't know further, for this works with me

You mean that two teams just start with units and no MCV, and then just fight it out? Well if that's what you mean, then it's not possible, because one of the key elements to making a map for Emperor, is the implementation of a 'default' base site, and at least one 'primary' base site. These must both be stationed on a rock plateau. Also, if you tried to make a map without any bases involved, then I'm not sure what they would do to the pre-built base function. It probably won't even work, or the game might crash. But either way, it's impossible to make maps without sites for base construction.

I'm not sure that you can give them just a barracks without a base site. Where would the Atreides start? Also, money is periodically delivered into the coffers of all players, human or AI, on the non-spice maps, so things might not go to plan. You could give it a try though, but I'm doubtful. :-