More Answers

Gobalopper

Here is the latest from Spice Blom, it is a little hard to understand but it does give you some new points:

• In the Internet there will be 24 hours ladder, until 4 players can play at once, I am not yet sure about teams, but WW may added a team game later
  • In multiplayer, you CAN'T be Sarduakar or Fremen, only the houses
  • The Sonic Tank not like Dune 2, will fire is maximum power on ther target, and the shock wave that normaly killed every thing in is way, will make only minimal damage
  • In the book, they might be some mistakes, but you can find them easy, it does not really matter if you know the game

You get all that? From what I can see Westwood won't have 4 players up for a while, until then it will be a ladder like setup, but I am not sure about that. You can only play as the Houses, the Fremen and Sarduakar are only like special units. It seems from what it says that the Sonic Tank will be most effective on its actual target and have a minimal affect on the things it hits on the way. Also, I think, when he says the book, that he means the game does not follow the Dune books word for word but you will recognize the Dune background.