Cause of the Delays

Gobalopper

If you were wondering what was the cause of the delays Spice Blom has once again found some things that will explain it:

I just found out that Dune 2000 might have a little bug in saving and loading, its not for sure, but if this game have bug, WW is working on a patch right away and should be out a week or 2 after game go out.

Also, a few of the bugs that made all the delays:

• That little Ordos problem that they can't build siege a level after.
  • That little cheat of sending lots of infantry to the worm and like killing her.
  • They had a problem with the Starport, something to fix the out of stock.
  • They had to balance the houses, they had to give more speed to the Ordos and made the fire rate of the Harkonnen slower.

There is the latest, gives us some interesting points on why the game has been delayed, there was most likely a few more bugs other than those listed above as well. I was talking with Bill9999 and he said that the latest from Westwood is that the game will be out around the 3-4 of September in North America. Still no news from Westwood about the GOLD date, should be later today, as I am writing this it is still only 11 AM, Friday, at Westwood Studios, so we have a few more hours for them to announce that it has gone GOLD officially.