Bunch O' Stuff

Gobalopper

I have been pretty busy these last few days with University along with having a chance to beta test Renegade this weekend. Myself along with about 15 other webmasters got the chance to test out the C&C Mode of the game against a bunch of Westwood employees. If you want more info on the event head over to CnCRenegade.com KingZeus, Kaymaster, and myself should have some sort of recap ready pretty soon.

Back to Dune with some news on the miniseries DVD and some new screenshots of the Frank Herbert's Dune action/adventure game. According to that previous link about the miniseries Artison will be doing a special edition DVD of the miniseries since it has been selling so well. It should be out sometime in 2002 and will have anamorphic widescreen video, Dolby Digital 5.1 mix, a director's commentary, and a few other extras. The article also mentions that Harrison has finished the script for the second Dune miniseries which covers both Dune Messiah and Children of Dune. Thanks to Gunnar and Randy in the Dune newsgroup for pointing those links out.

I have some email I need to catch up on, I should be able to get to that tomorrow. In the meantime keep working on those Emperor maps, I've got nothing to add at the moment. For those of you having problems with the map editor try the official forums and make sure you read the readme files, most questions can be answered by just doing some reading. :)