Generations Posts

Mahdi

Well, it's been awhile, but here is some new posts by the dune Generations team, in particular Christophe L.

Hi,

You can't use your atomics against yourself (you can't commit suicide).

If you use your atomics to attack someone or even to protect yourself, you'll become renegade anyway.

I hope this answer your question

--------------------------------

I'll try to respond to this.

first/ If Players could "monopolize" an item, as suggested, that would prevent every other players to have this item, hence produce what they could produce with that item, so no one could play anymore. So it's not an option.

second/ heighliners are property of The Guild, which is very powerful in Dune Universe, and it is not possible for players to fight against the Guild, or destroy their heighliners. That means people can't restrain access to a solar system (but commercial embargo is possible, if the required conditions are fullfilled)

third/ As the question was, I guess, based on Paul Atreides' behavior in the book to gain the control of Spice, I must add that Spice is so important in Dune Universe that neither the Guild, nor the Emperor, could and would let anyone stop its trade, And that is dealt with in the Game also, with actions from the Emperor whenever the Spice production would be endangered.

I'll just finally add that most of the informations I just gave was already present in the forum and the interviews, lost among lots of posts. it is becoming very difficult for us to find the questions, and furthermore to find the answers we already gave because of this.

If you want us to reply to you, be as clear as possible, as brief as possible, make it a new post and pray that other people won't use your post as a chat room, making it really hard for us to reply, and the most important, try to check out before posting that your question has not already been answered somewhere else.

We are working very hard, and we don't have much time to answer on the forum.

Well, there you have it, the latest info about Dune Generations.