Kevin J. Anderson Interview!

Mahdi

One of the biggest highlights this DunesDay is finally available for you to view! For those of you who frequent this site often you know that I occasionally have interviews with Kevin J. Anderson, co-author of the new Dune prequels, and I have to say that this is without a doubt the best one yet! Filled with informative answers and exclusive info regarding THE BUTLERIAN JIHAD (the next Dune novel) it is a must read! But don't believe it because I said so, believe it because of this never before seen excerpt from THE BUTLERIAN JIHAD!

The terrible war against thinking machines was the genesis of our political-commercial universe. Hear now, as I tell the story of how free humans rebelled against the domination of robots, computers, and cymeks.

Observe the basis of the great betrayal that made mortal enemies of House Atreides and House Harkonnen, a violent feud that continues to this day.

Learn the roots of the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood, the Spacing Guild and their Navigators, the Swordmasters of Ginaz, the Suk Medical School, the Mentats.

Witness the lives of oppressed Zensunni Wanderers who fled to the desert world of Arrakis, where they became our greatest soldiers, the Fremen. Such events led to the birth and life of Muad'Dib.

For the rest of the interview, which no Dune fan should miss, click here! You won't be disappointed!