The Sheer Torture !!! Re:WarCraft III

Desert_Eagle25

I had just gotten WarCraft III: Collector's Edition!! It's fantastic! I had layed about 9 alarms in my room(2 mine,2 sister's,two mom's,3 radio's) When i woke up...lets just say we have only 1 and a half alarms left in my house ;). Ne ways, I woke up my mom at around 7:00, we drove for about half an hour to the westminster mall. There was a line of over 50 friggin ppl in the store!! The line reached down the stairs!! Too bad for them, they didn't get the reservation card, and a credit pass for $20 off! The reserve cards were out(I got mine 2 months earlier). There were about 14 ppl wurking there. They were a stright line, from the cash register, straight to the storage room. The person in the storage room passed the game down from wurker to wurker until it reached customer. People were yelling at meeh when I passed them! Then i went all the way up, while ppl were screaming 'No cutting, ya punk!!". Then I showed the wurkers my card, and my ticket. Then they asked "Wich kind of cover,sir?". I replied, "The Elven on, please.", then they took out 2 keys, unlocked a metal cabinet, then took the second key to open a huge safe, and pulled out WarCraft-III;Collector's Edition! Everyone was booing me! Then i smiled happily and left...muahaha ;D ;D ;Dbut i swear i herd atleast 20 death threats.... :PThats not the end of it, yet!But now my lame Uncle Tim says He doesn't want to fix my computer, because he "Doesn't have time." !! THE BUM!! Now i gotta wait a week for CompUSA to fix my comp...The sheer torture!!Luckily, my best friend, who lives right next to me has a unbeatable computer, he spent thousands of dollars upgrading it....but rite now he poor cuz microsoft fired his dad. He wants WarCraft-III, and I want to play it, so since i practicly live there, we have a scedule. I get more time, since i bought it tho. ;D