DUNE 2000: HARKONNEN MISSION 4 Playstation 1

CuloDeLaMuerte

I have searched and searched for an answer to this mystery & can't find anything.

I am stuck on mission 4 in the Harkonnen campaign.

I have destroyed the Atreides AND both Fremen caves. I only found 2 Fremen caves.

I even destroyed every last structure including the walls to completely wipe everything out yet the mission still does not end.

I spread out my forces all over the map just in case there was a leftover enemy unit and STILL the mission does not end.

What is wrong?
What is there left to do?
What am I missing?

Edited by CuloDeLaMuerte

On 3/24/2022 at 2:29 AM, CuloDeLaMuerte said:

I have searched and searched for an answer to this mystery & can't find anything.

I am stuck on mission 4 in the Harkonnen campaign.

I have destroyed the Atreides AND both Fremen caves. I only found 2 Fremen caves.

I even destroyed every last structure including the walls to completely wipe everything out yet the mission still does not end.

I spread out my forces all over the map just in case there was a leftover enemy unit and STILL the mission does not end.

What is wrong?
What is there left to do?
What am I missing?

I never played this version of the game. When this stuff happens is usually a harverster that it is iddle on top of any area with spice (or nearby). Nothing you can do but do a heavy scanning on your side and check every single square of the game.

Assuming the mission is exactly like the PC counterpart, it should be just 2 caves and only regular fremen.

Try to check at the very bottom-left area on the map, near the Sietch you destroyed near the Atreides base. There is a bit of spice and the heavy factory is not afar, any harvester destroyed during battle, if the Atreides rebuild one, would go into that area first.