Question about House Atreides and House Vernius

TyphilliO

I've been reading the many Duneverse novels and I'm missing something. I read about Rhombur, Tessia and Bronso at the assassination attempt at Leto's wedding on Caladan but then the next mention I come across is after the fall of Kaitan when Paul isn't surprised House Vernius doesn't attend his Landsraad meeting considering their past. Did I skip a book somewhere? Which book covers Atreides/Vernius interaction between the two times I just mentioned?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MrFlibble said:

Only the original FH books are worth reading.

^^ That is an opinion as the final stand for everything is in the eye of the beholder. Since long ago i've bought & read some others than orig. from F.H. in paper & ebook format. Included ebooks decade plus later. Noticed that all aren't same grip hold quality as they are, but still have plenty good parts & worth the read. Totally recommend for everyone who dwelves into worlds of Arrakis, Giedi Prime, Caladan & other celestial bodies written into this beautiful IP :) One good reason among others is that purchases support & carries it further. Good readings, viewings, gaming & sharing excellent word about Dune Universe to everyone o/